We have been in the financial industry from a long time. We saw many innocent investors being taken for a ride by Greedy Agents, Bankers and Financial Product Manufacturer. All of them, instead of working for the investors, are working against the investors just to grab more and more money from them. Though at our individual levels, we were trying to educate people about personal financial matters, but it was not enough. Then, in May 2009, we got an idea to take this literacy campaign to all parts of the country and that was the birth of THE FINANCIAL LITERATES (TFL)
Through TFL, our aim is to create difference in the lives of as many people as possible so that they can have healthy financial lives. The blog www.tflindia.in was another major step towards our long term goals and through electronic medium we actually reach to masses. Initially, the blog was made on Blogspot, but for improve its efficiency, our communication to end user and to make it more interactive, we have now moved our blog to wordpress & also made many changes in it.
Moving to WordPress will give us & our readers following benefits:
- Better interaction with readers.
- More Reach as it will bring more traffic through search engine.
- More subscribe features. You can join us at Facebook & Twitter
- Better navigation & Search features.
- Special Tabs for Hindi & Media Articles. (We will be adding more number of articles in Hindi in Future)
- Video Tutorials on Personal Finance
- You can check personal finance presentations.
- Polls & surveys can be conducted.
- And definitely much better feel & look.
Reading articles will enhance your theoretical knowledge but adding comments & interacting on blog will develop practical knowledge. So start adding your comments on articles which are of your interest.
We would like to request all our readers all that if you like our articles please share it with your friends & Family members. ज्ञान बांटने से बढ़ता है. And by this way you will also be helping us to take this projects to whole india.
# In next 15 days we will me making many changes in existing post to adjust them to new platform. So bear us if older posts start raining again.
Some Screen Shots of New The Financial Literates
TFL Second Screen & Usage of buttons