Happy Birthday TFL

A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!!

Yes, its time to celebrate. Our TFL is now a three year old kid. We call it a kid because it has just started and there are lot many things The Financial Literates(TFL) have to do.

TFL was born to educate masses, masses which are ignorant about handling financial matters, masses which are literally crucified by greedy agents, masses which are big times savers but yet to mature as investors. We are not talking about you as you are now Financially Literate but about millions of Indians who are yet to be heard by us. Our goal is to provide quality financial education to as many people as possible including kids, teens and adults that empower them to create financial freedom in their lives.

So what all TFL did in last 3 years

As a famous quote of Warren Buffet goes, “An investor has to do very little things right as long as he/she avoids big mistakes.” So our focus in last 3 years was mainly to let  you know what all you should not do. TFL educated more on “What not to do” and “how to avoid large – scale mis-selling that is taking place” and our very first article was on “Mis-selling Month”. Yes July 2009 was a mis-selling month when Mutual Fund industry came up with maximum NFOs and distributors asked investors to invest all that they can invest within that month as from the month of August  “No Load” regime came.

In last 3 years, we have written more than 200 articles

– articles that debated a lot on how insurance is misunderstood in India

– articles that talk about emotional mistakes of investors

– articles that influence the psychology of the investors

– articles that gave timely information to you

– articles in Hindi, articles in English

– articles that are for you and me

Through TFL, we initiated Quarterly Financial Planning Newsletter that is reaching more than 20000 people and we wish that this number only increase.

Under TFL banner, we also started writing articles in media – few of the newspapers/magazines where our articles regularly feature include Business Bhaskar, Indian Express, Business Standard, Money Mantra etc.

You shall be happy to know that TFL within 3 years is now a big family.

We have readers across the world, close to 20% of our readers comes from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore & Middle East. Right now we have approximately 17500 email subscribers & close to 2500 subscribers from other social media sites including Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter.

Now we want all our family members to really make this family even bigger. If you like our efforts/articles, please do refer www.tflguide.com to your friends, relatives, colleagues, near and dear ones. Please do interact with us and let us know how we can improve ourselves and how can you benefit more. Please do share your thoughts on articles that reaches you and do help us to make each Indian a Financial Literate.

Hope that coming year would be much better than the year gone by.

• Krishnakumar July 23, 2010, 11:48 AM

Hearty Congratulations and Best wishes for TFL’s Happy Birth Day. Wishes many more to come. On this occasion I express my deep sense of gratitude for your good efforts to make us more literate in the financial visions.

• TFL July 26, 2010, 5:32 PM

Thanks Krishna 🙂

• Chirag August 14, 2010, 8:40 PM

Congrats. I came across your site recently.
    Its a good one!

• TFL August 14, 2010, 9:45 PM

Thanks Chirag!!

Keep Visiting.

• Prashant Paul May 10, 2011, 1:42 PM

Congratulations to you guys, You are doing a great job. I came across your site about 2 months ago and have gone through many articles you have published, most of them are eye-openers and I have learnt a lot from it. The language and the way things are explained are too good and very easy to understand. Your knowledge, research and analysis are excellent.

Keep it up guys, you are the best.

Wish you a very very happy birthday.

• ANIL KUMAR KAPILA July 18, 2011, 9:15 AM

I have already wished TFL a happy birthday.This birthday feature is beautifully designed.I especially liked the 2 year old kid in various moods, clapping
    and shouting.It seems to depict your response to the comments of the readers.Writing more than 200 articles in two years is no mean task.TFL has a very noble mission.Keep it up.

• Punit Sethi July 18, 2011, 10:10 AM

Congratulations Hemant and TFL..!

• Shamshad.M.M July 18, 2011, 10:38 AM

Hai Hemant Bhai,

Congratulations to you and TFL team …I just come across your site two weeks back and within this time i have read almost all your valuable articles..all of them are very informative and explained in a simple language.Your intentions of making people Financially Literate is really working now but still you people have to travel a lot…let me tell you something from my experience ;
    I’am 27 years old and in case of my friends,Most of them are getting a high salary but their way of spending money is also very high.many of them are the only source of income to their family,but still none of them have any insurance and investment planing.When ever i post any songs,photos etc in my Facebook wall ,i will get lot of comments ,likes etc for that post.But when i post your article ‘Investment strategy for young people’ , i didn’t get a single comment for that.When i try to talk about SIP on Mutual Funds,They are simply laughing at me and even they ask me ” when u get the new job of MF agent,what’s your commission ” etc. Unfortunately most of them have LIC policies like New Bima Gold, Jeevan Anand etc and they thinks that everything is secured buy taking these policies…Anyways as far they are my friends,i wont mind it and i will continue to convince them about importance of term insurance and investments with the help of your articles.

You people are doing a wonderful job…keep it up and be with us always.

Thanks and regards,
    Shamshad.M.M

• Mani July 18, 2011, 10:51 AM

Congratulations on your TFL’s 2nd Anniversary, I Wish you, TFL readers and its members A Very Happy Birthday….

May GOD bless TFL & its readers/members and we look forward to many more years like this…

Rgds,
    Mani

• vijay July 18, 2011, 11:43 AM

Congratulations on your TFL’s 2nd Anniversary.
    Thanks very much on educating us on planning.

• Manoj July 18, 2011, 11:45 AM

Hello Hemant,

TFL is the best website in the Country..Complete financial guide..Wish u a very Happy Bday n have a gr8 years ahead..We are all with you..

• RM Krishnan July 18, 2011, 11:49 AM

Congratulations and best wishes.

Good work …. keep it up…

Krishnan

• S M Gupta July 18, 2011, 11:50 AM

Congrats.

• Nikhil Shah July 18, 2011, 11:53 AM

Best wishes for TFL’s Happy Birth Day and throughout the coming year..
    Keep it up

Rgrds,
    Nikhil

• Archana July 18, 2011, 12:08 PM

Dear Hemant Sir

Many Many Happy Birthday to TFL and I wish like this year TFL comes with innovative research for Investors and help in wealth creation.

Archana

• Deepak R Khemani July 18, 2011, 12:18 PM

Wishing hemant and manikaram and the full team at TFL, keep up the good work guys of educating the financial illeterates, will be contributing from my side also in the time to come, cheers.

• killivalavan July 18, 2011, 12:39 PM

Congrats
    Useful info on mediclaim policy; really liked it. Beauty was the comments section and readers contribution of their experiences

• Ali, M July 18, 2011, 12:40 PM

I would like to join all of well wishers to Congratulate you for the occassion.

Awareness is the basic block of learning and success, and you have started the task of extending awareness to all, both the ones who have a lot to invest as well as people who have small sum of money. Now both these catogories of people will be investors due to a capign you have started.

The beuty is simple language and explaination in your articles.

Keep it up

Congratulations on ce again and let this site be on the horizon for years to come.

Ali

• Latha July 18, 2011, 12:50 PM

Congrats Hemant and Team. Just 2 months back I started reading your articles. Basically I am zero in Finance Terms and investments. After reading your articles, I am feeling that my confident level in finance part is improved a lot. When I was thinking to invest in LIC’s Smirithi Plus, I come across your article. Your article saved my precious money. When I went open my PPF account in SBI, the mutual fund division employee tried to mislead me by explaining other market oriented insurance scheme. If I am not a TFL reader, definetely, I would have gone for insurance for my investment. Now I started PPF and feel safe.

Thank u and wish TFL a lovely elegant birthday. Happy returns of the day.

• Rohan Doshi July 18, 2011, 12:56 PM

Hi Hemant ,

Congratulations on TFL’s 2nd Anniversary , Wish you and your site wonderful journy ahead …..
    I first started reading your website from this Feb and since then i am big fan of your articles
    Many articles were real eye opener and they really helped me to avoid financial mistakes that i was about to make
    When i did my complete financial planning from you , it helped me to get completely relaxed about my future and investment related to it
    Biggest advantage it gave me is that now i know clearly that how much i need to save & invest each month to meet my goals and this gives me freedom to spend the rest of amount freely without worrying about my future

Many Thanks
    Rohan

• B.Sekar July 18, 2011, 1:10 PM

Hello Hemant,
    Wishing TFL a very happy 2nd Bith day and many more colourful returns. A great eye opening site. I feel it is just calmly doing a great job, the job of bringing out the people living in some sort of illusion and make them financial litterate. One has to just join TFL and go through minimum one aticle per day and try to apply it. The benefit will be in tons.
    All the very best to you and all the team members.
    Sekar

• Haresh Shah July 18, 2011, 1:18 PM

Hearty Congratulations and Best wishes for TFL’s Happy Birth Day…TFL is doing great things for real investor…Till now Indian investors are doing Saving & not Investment…TFL teach them what is saving & what is investment…Really very good site….& doing great job for Investors.
    ‘To save must be a habit of childhood, but to invest must be the habit of adulthood….
    Please.. Please.. Please do the SIP.Do now or never..Tomorow never come the day comes every day is Today only…
    Haresh Shah
    Mutual Fund Advisor

• Dhawal Sharma July 18, 2011, 1:37 PM

Many congrats on successfully completing 2 years of TFL, a huge source of MY financial literacy, one of the finest site with easy to understand lenguage and for people at large..You have really started a movement..Hope this will be just the second of many more to come..Congrats once again…

• tony gomes July 18, 2011, 2:18 PM

thanks a lot for all the good things you did for us
    so I will take this opportunity to wish u a very happy million return of this day

• Haresh July 18, 2011, 2:24 PM

Dear Hemant and TFLguide team

Wishing you and all team very Happy amd prosperous new year ahead. As usual keep coming with lots of useful and informative new article. You are doing wonderful job for Investor and reader across the board

With Best wishes
    From
    Haresh Baraiya
    Melbourne, Australia

• Dhaval Kaneria July 18, 2011, 3:07 PM

Congratulation to you for 2nd Birthday of TFL.

After becoming part of TFL, I learned a lot about financial market and I take this opportunity to thank you for such a valuable advices.

• Deepak J July 18, 2011, 3:12 PM

Happy Birthday to TFL !! My best wishes to TFL. Thanks Hemant for all your hard work.

• priyanka July 18, 2011, 3:26 PM

Many congrats on successfully completing 2 years of TFL & Mr.Hemant Ji one of the finest site with simple to understand and for people like meYou have really great. We wish your for many more to come.

• V G Bhat July 18, 2011, 3:56 PM

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FFL

• V G Bhat July 18, 2011, 3:57 PM

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TFL

• narasimha July 18, 2011, 4:08 PM

Congratulations and Best wishes for TFL. Keep up the good work you doing.

• Sumeet Gupta July 18, 2011, 4:09 PM

Congrats Hemant on completing 2 years of this journey. I hope TFL celebrates many more birthdays. As they say, “tum jeeyo hazaro saal, saal ke din ho 50 hazaar” 🙂

• Vijay Hegde July 18, 2011, 4:19 PM

Many Many Happy Returns of the day TFL. One of my favourite sites on financial literacy and sincerely appreciate the effort and the wonderful articles.

Wishing TFL many many more birthdays and a larger base of followers.

Vijay Hegde

• Sunil July 18, 2011, 4:20 PM

Happy Birthday…

It been great .. and it been a learning journey all along.

Thanks for being there and educating us..

• Dr.Biju Paul July 18, 2011, 4:30 PM

You are doing a great job. It is rare to find such sincere effort to help people with no ulterior motive. Most financial advice is biased and so your blogs are like fresh air. Do keep it up. Wishing you all the best!!!

• Rakesh July 18, 2011, 5:17 PM

Hemant,

Congratulation on the 2nd Anniversary of TFL and many more to come.
    Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
    Rakesh

• Viney Gupta July 18, 2011, 5:32 PM

Congratulations. I have enjoyed reading your articles and especially as you highlighted it is important to know ” what not to do”. Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Atul July 18, 2011, 6:31 PM

Dear Hemant Sir

Atul

• deepak s malkani July 18, 2011, 7:17 PM

many happy returns of the day please keep educating us for a lifetime.

• Vijay Andela July 18, 2011, 7:32 PM

Hearty Congratulations and Best wishes for TFL’s 2nd Happy Birth Day.
    Love you for Educating us on our Personal Financial development.

• MURALI MENON July 18, 2011, 7:35 PM

happyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyyyyy dear TFL.

will celebrate the 50th !!!!

keep up the good work

love
    muralimenon

• Mahesh Dattaraj Godbole July 18, 2011, 7:41 PM

Dear Hemantji,

I wishes you A Very Very Happy 2nd Birthday to TFL and to all team of TFL. You guides us as a Best Teacher about financial investments. So we are very Thankful for that. …………………….Heartly Congratulations………………………

• paritosh July 18, 2011, 8:12 PM

HI HEMANT
    Heartly Congrate 2 u & ur lovely child tflindia/tflguide….
    Tum jiyo hazaro saal,saal k din ho pachas hazaar!!!!!!!!
    Normally we have to teach a child to grow up,
    but ur child from 2 years had teach us a lot……
    thanx a lot…….
    Keep it up……

• Shivaswamy July 18, 2011, 9:01 PM

You are doing a great job! Wish you all the very Best.

• Hemant Beniwal July 18, 2011, 9:10 PM

Thank you sooo much! 🙂 you guys made my day. Today I got the feeling that TFL is really helping people in some way.
    I have also noticed that almost 20-25 people commented for the first time today. I request them to frequently add comments & ask questions – you may not get the right answer but you will definitely learn how to ask the right question. 😉
    Also remember Gyan Batne se Badhta Hai – must share with your friends – what you are learning.
    One of the readers added “Anyways as far they are my friends,i wont mind it and i will continue to convince them about importance of term insurance and investments” That’s the spirit.
    Have a wonderful financial life!!

• Vinay July 18, 2011, 9:35 PM

Congrats to you as well as us. you delivered the knowloedge successfully and we received it the same way.
    Thanx and just keep going.

• Sangeeta July 18, 2011, 10:31 PM

Congrats, Hemant Ji…. wishing a very happy 2nd anniversary to TFL. you are really doing a wonderful job. There is not single day passes when I discuss about your articles to my family.I love this site . this really opens my eyes in the field of investment, and I wsh it will help me to convince my husband who is least interested in investing in MF .
    A great guide site , wonderful articles and a handsome person who is always ready to help us managing our investments….
    Thanks.
    Sangeeta

• Shrikant July 18, 2011, 10:40 PM

Congratulations Hemant ! You are doing a great job.
    Keep it up

• Manish July 19, 2011, 12:00 AM

Many Happy returns of the day.

Thanks for doing the good work.

All the best in your future endovers.

Manish

• Mohan R July 19, 2011, 12:24 AM

• Munish SIngh July 19, 2011, 9:20 AM

Many many congratulation. No doubt that you succeed in you mission or in your vision that you have in your mind to make a massive awareness of financial planning .

Best of luck for your future strategies toward the financial literacy .

Rgds.
    Munish K. Singh

• jitu July 19, 2011, 9:52 AM

Dear TFL,
    gr8 travel with past experience of 365 days. keep going and adding knowledge to so many with your skill.
    god bless You

• Manish Khandelwal July 19, 2011, 10:44 AM

A lot of Congratulations……..

Great Work, Thank you very much for that.

Please keep guiding us.

• Sujatha July 19, 2011, 10:54 AM

Hi TFL!

Congratulations! I think this would be the best time to let you know that TFL has been a very good source for my financial planning. Thanks a ton to you and your efforts.

Congratulations once again and wishing you many more great years ahead!

Thanks.
    Sujatha

• Shriaknt U Solanke July 19, 2011, 11:06 AM

Hement,

Hearty Congratulations and Best wishes for TFL’s Happy Birth Day.

Shrikant U Solanke

• ANIL KUMAR KAPILA July 19, 2011, 12:58 PM

I am facing a small problem.
    In the last two years you have written more than 150 articles but in archives you have mentioned only the last 100 articles.Hence I am finding it difficult to locate around 50 articles which have not been mentioned in archives.

• KK July 19, 2011, 1:33 PM

All the very best Hemanth! I have learned a lot about PF from your site!

Thanks….KK

• Nikkhil July 19, 2011, 6:08 PM

Happy B’day TFL
    Thank you for your effort to make us financial literates.

• Prabhakar Goud July 19, 2011, 7:00 PM

Congrats Hemanth… ever since i’m onto TFL I had been managing my finances better.. all because of u and ur articles… expecting more of such ahead..

• NARESH July 20, 2011, 9:14 AM

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR FINANCIALLY EDUCATING PEOPLE OF INDIA IN A SIMPLE & EASY TO UNDERSTAND LANGUAGE. THE IMPACT OF THE SAME IS VISIBLE NOW. SINCE MANY PEOPLE ARE NOW NOT BLINDLY PUTTING THEIR FAITH IN BANK EMPLOYES WHERE MASS SELL IS RAMPANT & THEY ONLY SEE BANKS PROFIT .

ALL THE VERY BEST & LONG RELATIONSHIP AHEAD.

• eprsridhar July 20, 2011, 10:59 AM

Dear Mr.HB,Congratulation to you on the TFL site turning Two.Your initiative on spreading Financial Literacy is laudable.The article will be eye openers for a lot of folks.Keep up the good work – Both as the father of the TFL website and as a CFP.I find the articles useful.Regards

• Santosh Lakkannavar July 20, 2011, 2:30 PM

Hi.. I am new memebr to this TFL family and your each article is educating me. whenever i find good article i send the same to my friends. I found this site very very useful for financial knoweldege and financial planning. Wish u many many happy returns of the day.

• Jagbir July 21, 2011, 12:49 PM

Congrats!! you are among few good sites who are truly serving the purpose of spreading financial knowledge in general public. Keep up the good spirit.

Jagbir

• Shinu July 21, 2011, 7:17 PM

Congradulations and keep going. A great service to all who are willing to learn.. All the best

• Chinmay Jhaveri July 21, 2011, 7:25 PM

Hey TFL happy birthday !!!!!!!
    and Hemant keep up the Good Work
    Cheers !!!!
    Chinmay

• HITESH JARIWALA July 22, 2011, 5:24 PM

Hello Hemant,

• MP July 23, 2011, 4:34 PM

Happy Birth Day to your TFL!!

Your articles are really good and you are doing a great service to our people who don’t know much about financial management. Please keep up the good service.

• Rajasekaran July 27, 2012, 11:17 AM

HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY! Please keep up your good work for many more years.

• Ashish Singh July 27, 2012, 11:19 AM

Tum Hi Ho Bandhu, Shakha Tum Hi…..

Happy B’Day TFL!!!

Thank You Hemant for this Kid.

• Manoj July 27, 2012, 11:19 AM

Hello TFL,

Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Its been a gr8 journey and has helped a lot of people know about their financial planning. It keeps on getting better day by day. Only problem I have with this article is that the baby does not look like a 3 yrs old. Should be a bit taller than that..lolz 😉

• Pravin July 27, 2012, 11:19 AM

CONGRATS YOU R DOING GREAT

• Nagendra G July 27, 2012, 11:20 AM

• Amit Shah July 27, 2012, 11:22 AM

Heart Felt congrats to you and your team for successful journey of past three years. Many Many Happy Returns of the day. We wish you all the success in the years to come, and wish that your drive of creating & spreading financial literacy reaches pinnacle of success. You are doing the best of Social service by your news letters and awareness drive. Your articles are really eye opening and people get lots out of it….Once again Wish u a lot of success in the years to come….

• vinod dimri July 27, 2012, 11:23 AM

Hi Hemant I am new memebr to this TFL family and your each article is educating me. I am reading & storing all your articles & whenever i find good article i send the same to my friends also. I found this site very very useful for financial knoweldege and financial planning. Wish u many many happy returns of the day.

• Mahendra Korat July 27, 2012, 11:26 AM

Hearly congrats. I have learned a lot from TFL.
    Great Work.
    Keep it up.

• Sudhir July 27, 2012, 11:26 AM

Hello Hemant !

Congratulations on completing two years ! Your newsletter has indeed enlightened us all on so many aspects relating to personal finaance. It is very difficult to get sound financial advice at a time when many so called financial advisers have their own agenda. Good show & keep it up !!!

• Ketaki July 27, 2012, 11:28 AM

Hello Hemant,

Heartiest congratulation to TLF on its 3 Birthday…….

• Ramky July 27, 2012, 11:41 AM

Congrats….

I regularly follow your articles and i found it very usefule. Especially i like the way that you explain the concept.. hope we receive more number of articles from you in future.

• Ramesh July 27, 2012, 11:54 AM

I wish the TFL a happy birthday and keep serving the general public on their financial matters. Hats off to you for your excellent service.

• Ashish Potdar July 27, 2012, 12:08 PM

Dear Mr. Hement,
    Hearty congratulation for completion of 3 years.
    We are getting really great information from you website.
    Keep it up and have great year ahead.

Ashish Potdar.

• Ajay Khude July 27, 2012, 12:16 PM

Congrats Hemant,

this is not only a kid but a wonder kid, who is the real guide for new learners like us.

• Kalappa July 27, 2012, 12:19 PM

I have been following TFL from last one year and keep eagerly waiting for the next article Keep this good work going on for many years to come.

• Nagarajan Santhan July 27, 2012, 12:19 PM

Congratulation for your successful journey ….

Good work … Keep it up 🙂

Nagarajan

• kalyan July 27, 2012, 12:21 PM

great job baby.keep it up and create wealthy India.

• Vishwanath Reddy July 27, 2012, 12:22 PM

Happy B’Day TFL 🙂 Your articles are really good. Every time I have to make some decision on financial planning, first thing I do is to go through your related articles. TFL really helped me in making financial decisions.

Looking forward for more..

Vishwa.

• Indrajeet Singh July 27, 2012, 12:45 PM

Hi
    Many happy returns of the day to our TFL. We love to watch you growing up.
    TFL is our dream & a platform where anybody & everybody has many things to learn. TFL is successful in educating the willing persons. Congrats….
    Please continue to keep us updating about Financial literacy.
    We love you
    Indrajeet Singh

• Jagoinvestor July 27, 2012, 12:55 PM

Congratulations

You are doing awesome job . The user engagement over the years have really gone up and doing well . You got a good user base now . Well done !

Manish

• Sandipan Chakraborty July 27, 2012, 1:01 PM

Uncountable Good Wishes to TFL for completing another successful year of great wisdom and mentoring in the field of Financial management.
    As you grow up, we would expect loads of resourceful articles coming into our way to overcome the financial glitches while making decisions in our lives.
    May you long live!!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    God Bless 🙂

• Satheesh July 27, 2012, 1:23 PM

Congratulations and Happy Birthday TFL Team
    Thank you for your efforts & time in teaching us

• Anajni Singh July 27, 2012, 1:40 PM

Congratulations TFL. Thanks for your relentless efforts in teaching financially illeterate or literate masses and our journey in PF is sailing smooth with your help.

• Ritesh July 27, 2012, 1:43 PM

Congratulations on completing 3 year journey. So far as all the users of TFL, this has been really insightful and we wish many more B’Day bashes to come. Keep up the good work.

Ritesh

• ajay bedi July 27, 2012, 2:22 PM

Cpongratulations to all the memebers of TFL family and special wishes to the father of the magazine-Hemant Beniwal.

• Dhawal Sharma July 27, 2012, 2:23 PM

Many HAPPY returns of the day to 3-year-old kid (TFL) and his daddy (Hemant)..Good show..May you go on and on…

• yashuhanda July 27, 2012, 2:29 PM

Heartily congratulations to all who are associated with TFL. This is great great site for people like me who didnt even know the ABC of financial management. With the help of experts like Hemant i have started taking some right steps to manage my finances. Keep going guys………:-)

• RAKESH SINGH July 27, 2012, 2:34 PM

happy BirthDay TFL..

• paritosh July 27, 2012, 2:40 PM

Heartly Congrats Hemantji!!!!
    You r doing gr8 job by spreading Investment Literacy!!!
    Keep up the good work….

• Murthy July 27, 2012, 3:00 PM

Hai
    Hemant Ji,

I wholeheartedly congratulate you and your team for the timely updation of financial knowledge in us. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS. I wish many more occasions to come in the future

murthy

• Vivek K July 27, 2012, 3:26 PM

Congratulations on completing 3 successful years!!

I have learnt a lot from TFL and it has been a great experience so far.
    Keep up the good work and looking forward to many more successful years.

• Sanjeeva Reddy July 27, 2012, 3:40 PM

Congratulations and Happy Birthday TFL Team,
    It is an excellent site which will teach Financial Knowledge, Artciles are Simple and Superb,,,
    Many Many Thanks for your efforts & time…

Thanking You
    Sanjeeva Reddy

• Naxit Parekh July 27, 2012, 3:46 PM

I m new member and in love for the same, can u please guide me about the ICICI pru.Guaranteed saving insurance plan they claim that it is 12.50% return
    the song for TFL “Tum jiyo hazaro sal or sal ke din(member )ho hazar
    Regard
    Naxita

• sunilkumar July 29, 2012, 10:47 PM

I think you have been tricked by some one from ICICI Pru Life Insurance.
      Please confirm his / her credentials. And if possible hand him over to the local cops for further interrogation. He will prove to be a pawn in the chess game,
      further up there are likely to be more skeletons in the cupboard.

• SATPAL July 27, 2012, 3:49 PM

Simple words “Many-2 happy returns of the day”
    “May you live long”

• DILIP KUMAR MISHRA July 27, 2012, 5:11 PM

Congrats & wish u and team a highly successful 2 years journey.
    What makes u THE DIFFERENT is your style of explaining your point thru all of your posts.
    I have always enjoyed reading ur articles .wish u & TFL many more years of successful journey.
    dilip

• Kirti July 27, 2012, 6:05 PM

Many Happy Returns of the day and Best wishes for future.

• ajay July 27, 2012, 6:34 PM

Congrats TFL.

• Capt. Parimal K Dutta July 27, 2012, 6:45 PM

A very happy birthday and many more to come!!! It is actually incredible how much I learnt since I started following TFL. It is true that all are not vocal or write an opinion but I am sure lot of people like me take lessons from TFL and apply in financial decisions.May be I can compare it with so called ‘Tip of the Iceberg’ phenomenon. Anyway on this happy occasion my sincere and warm ‘Thank you’ for such a great effort. Kudos to you and all the team members.

• Santosh July 27, 2012, 7:17 PM

Dear Hemanth & Team,
    Congratulations! Best wishes to all of you. Keep up the good work. Trust many more people will be benefited with fiancial guidance fro you & your team.

• Rakesh July 27, 2012, 9:53 PM

Hemant & Team,

Congrats on TFL’s third birthday. Continue the good word.

Rakesh

• santhosh July 27, 2012, 9:57 PM

Thanks TFL

• vijaykarthik July 28, 2012, 12:38 AM

Congrads to TFL and Hemant. i wish you all the best to bring more articles in coming year as well. Yes, we are lucky/litrated via TFL.
    let continue your journey. All the best.

• Shivakumar KS July 28, 2012, 6:18 AM

Happy birthday Hemanth & ARK team

• shamsher singh July 28, 2012, 8:37 AM

Congratulations and Best wishes for TFL’s Happy Birth Day

• AMITA LA VANIA July 28, 2012, 9:53 AM

Happy BirthDay Dear TFL
    WE r enjoying because of u ,
    U r da reason of my smile because u taught me best on investment ,
    n saved me from MISSSELLING
    LoveU TFL
    Amita lavania
    From ………BHUTAn

• AJAY KUMAR SINGH July 28, 2012, 10:12 AM

Hi Hemantji,
    Hearty Congratulations and Best wishes to you and TFL team …
    On TFL’s Happy Birth Day.
    Thank you for your effort to make us financial literates.
    AJAY SINGH

• Suraj Jain July 28, 2012, 12:36 PM

Congratulations to u and ur entire team… I have read almost all your articles and its of great help and knowledge enhancement.

KUDOS to your team and u…

• Jatin Mehta July 28, 2012, 2:07 PM

Happy Birthday to TFL and best wishes

Congratulations Dear Hemant and also the TFL

• Neeraj Bali July 28, 2012, 6:41 PM

Congrats Hemant & TFL. Great job by you . I saw your article (your enterprise story ) in FPSB Journal also. Thanks for making difference.

• Samita July 28, 2012, 8:22 PM

Happy birthday and wish you remain a true friend, philosopher and guide for all of us for the generations to come.

• sunilkumar July 28, 2012, 9:55 PM

wish you all the best! hope we carry on educating a common man about financial planning and to avoid pitfalls on the way. I am of the view, calling a spade a spade.
    Beware before you buy a financial product.
    My advise: if anyone approaches you to sell a financial products especially unsolicited don’t allow him/ her to enter your premises. Say him goodbye from a distance of 10 feet. And if he/ she persists; hand him over to the cops under various sections of I P C. The cops will be happy to give him a royal treatment behind bars. That apart, he will forget for ever to sell/ mis sell financial products for his vested interest/ greed/ for selfish purpose of filling his pockets at our expense. AMEN!

• ANIL KUMAR KAPILA July 29, 2012, 6:11 AM

Congratulations!Best wishes for many more birthdays.

• collin July 29, 2012, 3:38 PM

congratulations and best wishes to all the team members of TFL for their exhaustive and valuable guidance for the last two years. Many mores ahead and may u educate more financial illiterates as u grow older.Thanks and best of luck

• anand July 29, 2012, 11:45 PM

congratulations . keep it up.

• Hitesh Vaghasiya July 30, 2012, 8:32 AM

Congratulations!!!!!! Best wishes for bright future

• Hemant Beniwal July 30, 2012, 12:25 PM

Thanks a lot friends for your lovely wishes. I am blessed to have so many dear friends.

• Naveen July 30, 2012, 6:18 PM

Congrats and Wish you good luck Hemant and TFL team !!!

Keep it up..

• Vijay July 31, 2012, 10:11 AM

Congrats for the milestone. I too echo the sentiments of other readers. I came across your site 6 months back. It was a perfect find for me as at that time i was struggling with my financial planning. TFL articles are simple, to the point and best aspect is that, reader (or investor) is kept in mind while writing. After reading the few articles itself I was convinced that TFL is a valuable site to visit very frequently.

Not only I’m thankful to you for such valuable information but also I find it inspiring that despite being busy you are able to find time and regularly share the knowledge.

Best wishes to TFL and you.
    Vijay

• padma July 31, 2012, 2:32 PM

Hi hemant

Congratulations for your good services.

It is very informative and alertive service what you have given to the comman man. Any comman before investing goes through this service will thank you for investing their hard earned money into this type of fradulatent finance business.

God bless you.

S,padma

• Moksha July 31, 2012, 4:05 PM

Hey Hemant and team,
    Happy third birthday
    Wish you lot of success and many more readers.
    TFL has made financially aware … Thanks a lot !

Moksha

• dsat August 1, 2012, 12:35 AM

Hemant,

I am frequent reader your site is good and I think you are 2G ( Genius & Genuine)

• dsat August 1, 2012, 12:38 AM

Hemant,

You grow and others grow in their knowledge. Knowledge is Power

Congrats & Best Wishes on Happy B’day!!

• gaurav August 1, 2012, 1:33 PM

Happy birthday TFL…

• manish August 2, 2012, 9:55 PM

happy birthday tfl waiting for more interesting articles from u tfl rocks.:-)

• Nishi August 3, 2012, 12:15 PM

Congratulations !! A beautifully designed page.
    Keep up the good work…. its worth celebration…..

Happy Birthday and wish many more to come…. !!

• pankaj August 3, 2012, 9:11 PM

Hey u are always helpful….u r really doing a nice job….i am always keen to read all ur articles…truly you are great help in making decision related to financial matters…i keep all ur suggestion in mind while going for any financial policy.
    Thanks with regards
    ………………happy birthday…..TFLGUIDE…….

• Saikat August 12, 2012, 4:40 AM

Happy bday TFL…I have found this site just 1 day back..n have already read almost 150 articles…!!!(weekend hai yaar)..I am 24 and serious about investment since just last 1 yr..and have been doing some reading since then..but I must say..this site and Onemint are the MOST useful,honest & comprehensive sites I have ever chanced upon!!!
    Great work Hemant, you are truely a life-saver!!
    A very happy bday to this smart little baby or yours 🙂

• Sekhar August 12, 2012, 8:22 PM

Congratulations to TFL for completing a 3-year journey by educating a lot of people and helping them making informed financial decisions. Wishing TFL more success in future.

• C.RAMAKRISHNAN September 27, 2012, 7:20 PM

Many more HAPPY BIRTHDAYS , to TFL . Providentially landed on this site. simple language , very informative and almost AUTOGRAPHICAL , hence very appealing and touching .
    All the FinBest. , to you Hemantji.

• gopal October 2, 2012, 8:18 AM

Dear TFL,

Your articles have truly been an eye-opener for me and has helped me in many ways for which i have no words to express my gratitude. Thank you and continue spreading Financial literacy to the illiterates.

• sadashiv kashyap October 10, 2012, 7:08 PM

Dear TFL,

Happy birthday! Hope TFL all your dreams come true one day.
    May God bless you with loads of happiness and joy in every step of yours. Happy
    Birthday to the most important financial literature Site I have ever known. Happy Birthday to you, my lovely TFL!
    Its possible only your effort sir. I can understand .how many challange you face in rajasthan region,when you are the only one financial planner in city and start spread to awareness in that city threre nobody have’nt heard about financial planning.its very challenging task.I salute to your courage and thoughtful.